Sunday, October 9, 2011

First Blog

I’ve had a little extra time and a lot of new experiences so I thought that I would make the best out of my time and start a blog.  I recently married the love of my life, Edward and we have an amazing daughter, Renesmee  (we call her Nessie). Life has been anything but ordinary for our little family.  We have had our share of drama and a string of disasters, but now everything seems to be perfect and the way I always pictured it to be.  This blog will be filled with short stories of my life and general things that interest me.
(photo courtesy:
http://images.wikia.com/twilightsaga/images/1/18/Eclipse-BellaEdwardMeadow.jpg)

1 comment:

  1. This blog is a fantastic example of what students might do with this assignment! I think they would love doing it as well as increase their reading comprehension and writing skills!

    ReplyDelete